How to reach us from Carrboro
and points West of Chapel Hill.
- Go East on highway 54 until you come to Carrboro Plaza.
- Turn Left at the traffic light. (There will be an Arby's on your Right just prior to making the turn
onto West Main Street.
- Continue on West Main Street to the second traffic signal and turn left onto Weaver Street. Weaver
Street will continue through one traffic signal and at the next traffic signal you will bear slightly to the left to merge
onto East Main Street.
- Continue on East Main street accross the Railroad tracks and through the next two traffic signals.
At the 2nd traffic signal (Kentucky Fried Chicken will be on your left) the street will become Rosemary Street) and you will
enter Chapel Hill.
- Continue down Rosemary Street and at 3rd traffic light turn LEFT onto North Columbia Street.
- At North Columbia Street you will start down a hill and immediately you will see the fire house in front
of you. Get in the left turn lane.
- Turn Left in front of the fire house.
- Immediately take the first street to the left, which is CARR Street.
- Our building is on the corner of Carr and North Columbia Street.
- The first driveway on the left of CARR Street is our Parking lot.
- The entrance to our building is from the parking lot, so the back of the b of the building is actually our
front entrance. (see the photographs on this page!)
Traveling from points South
(Pittsboro, Bynum, Southern Village)
- Take 15-501 North to the intersection of Mt. Carmel Church Road and 15-501. Get in left lane and continue
straight ahead across the bridge over the highway 54 by-pass. This road leads to Downtown Chapel Hill and turns into
South Columbia Street once it crosses over the bridge.
- Go through 9 traffic signals on South Columbia. (NB. South Columbia turns into North Columbia
when it crosses FRANKLIN Street). The next stoplight after Franklin is ROSEMARY. The street
will begin down a hill and directly ahead of you will be the Chapel Hill Fire Station.
- Turn Left and take North Columbia Street, which runs to the LEFT of the fire station.
- Immediately, turn LEFT onto CARR Street. Carr Street is a ONE WAY street. Our parking lot is
the first driveway to the left.
- Our entrance is off the parking lot, even though our address is 307 N. Columbia Street the front door that
we use is from the parking lot. (see photos on this page.)